View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jukari.

re: Campaign update

Hey guys,

With the game now just over a month since release, we have seen more insight into the PvP campaigns, and which alliances are dominating which campaigns. Initially, we had chosen Auriel's Bow as, at the time, it was the most balanced campaign - now not so much, and Aldermi Dominion seems to overule - constantly.

With Wabbajack quickly emerging as the oceanic PvP campaign, as well as not only being more balanced, than it previously was (previously it appeared to be a constant faceroll for Ebonheart pact, which is boring). Now it's looking like decent fights, back and forth between the alliances, and all in all more 'fair' and fun. Also the buffs are a BIG bonus!!

So in saying this, we are switching our home campaign to Wabbajack.

We are not a PvP only guild, but many of us DO like to dabble in PvP, so we will continue with our weekly PvP nights, but we request people do at least give it a go and join in! Future PvP nights will NOT skyshard hunting/dolmen hunting/dungeons. I would prefer them to be focused on capturing keeps, farms, mills, castles, forts, scrolls and god knows what else we can capture lol... and killing some alliance ASS!!!!! The other stuff, that we have been doing along with fighting up to so far, we will reserve for another night. I'd like to keep everyone happy and involved with eachother, but most of all have fun! 

VENT IS A MUST ON PVP NIGHT!  -- booze optional :P

Again, I also request EVERYONE to give their opinions!

PVP is FRIDAY NIGHT @ 7:15pm!! Invites will begin @ 7pm, and throughout the night. Please join us!

Last edited by Jukari. on Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Namaea2

Yes boss! Love youuuuu :P

Quake Shatterfist

Wabbajack a fitting name for oceanic players lol.

Not really fussed what campaign we are on as long as i can continue recording the madness that we bring

Jukari.

post editted.

Hunter555

What time do you guys usually wrap up? I'm always at the gym on the way home from work at this time but depending on the time I might reschedule my work to finish a little earlier and rush home after work out.

Jim Reaper

It's varied each time we go. Seems about 9pm the group starts to dwindle then by 10-11pm it's just 2-3 people.

Most people tend to drop off after a couple of hours, so round 9pm, but a few of us keep going for the whole night. Depends on how PvP is going for that particular night. But yeh generally we're there for at least 2-3 hours.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reaper's Fall Forum Index -> PvP All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: